CSR/Sustainability/Ethical/ESG – Sustainability in Food Chains
Responsible sourcing and supply chains is now a board level issue for most businesses. Demonstrating sustainability in your food chains is no longer a nice to have – so how do you demonstrate it?
Whether the pressure is to demonstrate progress against the UN sustainable development goals, to ‘build back better’, or from investors who are concerned about your businesses ESG credentials, we have solutions to help move the dial.
The risks you now face are multi-dimensional. If you need any or all of the following:
- Sustainable supply chains
- Technically compliant supply chains
- Supply chains with best practice usage of natural Assets
- Responsible supply chains
If you need to move the dial on any, or all, of these areas then you have come to the right place.
In partnership with our sister company, STAR Index™, we are actively deploying STAR Index risk management solutions across various supply chains.
Understanding and articulating risk in your business and supply chains can be a complex process. We have simplified this with our STAR Index.
- Our unique RAG Rated Index Measures & Benchmarks credentials in the core 4 areas of Product or Supplier compliance – Sustainable – Technical – Assets – Responsible
- Tailor your own algorithm fed by insights from our assessments and audits, data sources and KPI’s, all complimented by your own sources of data, to produce your own STAR Ratings
Read more about our Risk Assessment solutions by clicking here.