Customer Complaints Management
At some point, everyone in business has to deal with an upset customer. The challenge is to handle the situation in a way that leaves the customer thinking you operate a great company.
If you’re lucky, you can even encourage him or her to serve as a passionate advocate for your brand. There is no getting around customer complaints, regardless of your industry.
However, by employing a system such as the Customer Complaints Management Module you can turn challenges into something constructive and enable step change improvement in quality and customer satisfaction.
Retailers and wholesalers recognise that better management of customer complaints can aid improvements in quality, customer satisfaction and profits.
The QADEX Customer Complaints Management Module was launched during 2012 has exceeded market expectation, with customers seeing; reduced customer complaint numbers, reduced costs relating to customer complaints and has provided all important data allowing them to see how they can further drive down costs and free up resources by identifying key areas for improvement.
The only solution developed by the food industry, for the food industry, QADEX Complaints Module covers the entire cycle from customer/consumer to full investigation allowing for root cause analysis across food supply chains.
Benefits Of The Customer Complaints Management Module For Retailers & Wholesalers:
- Modular and flexible.
- Manages multiple sources of complaints from customer care centres, websites, emails & social media complaints, regardless of source, are dealt with consistently.
- Access to “backup or contingency” customer care-line personnel available in the QADEX Support centre, meaning that if you are faced with peaks in complaints at certain times we can step in to support at a few hours notice.
- Accurate complaint logging and allocation.
- Seamless link to supplier complaint management systems, also provided by QADEX, ensuring complaints are investigated and actioned in a timely manner.
- Advanced intelligence tools.
- Auto alerts and notifications to flag when a product, or batch, has a complaint level which is “above trend” ensuring rapid management attention and focus.
- Live reporting dashboards built to your requirements.
Customer Complaint Improvement Workshops
We understand that complaint management can be a hassle and that managing a constant stream of complaints while trying to manage other areas of your business can quickly make you feel overwhelmed.
Therefore, QADEX are delivering Consumer Care Improvement Workshops to show how the QADEX customer complaints software and customer service outsourcing can benefit your business.
These workshops include an overview and demonstration of QADEX functionalities around customer complaint software and customer service within the food industry followed by Q&A, giving you a chance to see the system in action as well as asking any questions you may have.
See how, through the use of better software, your business will provide better service, giving you happier customers and higher profits.
During this Improvement Workshop we will cover the following topics:
- The key challenges to customer service management, giving you the chance to discover challenges you may or may not have recognised.
- See how these challenges are connected to a bigger problem and identify opportunities you may not have realised existed and how you can use these to your advantage when dealing with customer service within your business.
- How we have seen this play out at companies similar to yourself.
- A look into a new way for your business to manage customer service as effectively as possible.
- How you can improve your customer service through the use of QADEX software.
- See if outsourcing your customer service will be of value to your business.
By the end of the workshop, you will have created a personal next steps plan which you can take away and start to implement within your business to help improve your customer service.
You will also have an understanding of what the QADEX customer complaints management software is and how our online customer service outsourcing can benefit your business.