On the 20th September 2017, we will be attending The Food & Drink Safety Conference 2017 which is around Risks, Threats, Vulnerabilities within the industry.
The event will be taking place the following location:
One America Square, Central London
Information about the conference:
Get To Grips With Emerging Trends, Legislative Updates & Supply Chain Threats & Vulnerabilities To Identify & Reduce Contaminants, Allergens & Food Fraud Risks In The Day-To-Day & In The Post-Brexit Future
Fight Food Fraud, Allergen Risks, Contamination & Other Supply Chain Vulnerabilities With Insights Into The Latest Industry Trends, Challenges & Legislative Updates:
- Stamp Out Food Fraud: Boost product integrity and reduce the risks and costs of adulteration with insight-led testing methods, featuring an authenticity testing spotlight.
- Identify & Eliminate Supply Chain Vulnerabilities: Best-practice risk assessments which boost end-to-end supply chain transparency and traceability.
- Advanced Methods To Reduce & Manage Allergen Risks: Avoid cross-contamination with robust detection methods and stay on top of legislative updates.
- Horizon Scanning Industry Tech & Trends – The Next Big Threats: Reviewing and adapting to upcoming changes, technologies and risks.
- Reliable & Accurate Contaminant Detection & Prevention: Eliminate physical, micro and chemical contaminants whilst remaining compliant with ever-changing legislation.
- Preparing For Legislative Changes & The Impact Of Brexit: The latest legislative and industry updates for insight-led plans and winning day-to-day strategies in the build-up to Brexit.
- Entrenching A Food Safety Culture With Advanced Training: Convince staff of the genuine benefits of food safety practices.
• Food Fraud • Authenticity Testing Spotlight • Supply Chain Threats & Risk Assessments • Horizon Scanning & Emerging Trends • Contaminants • Allergen Management • Culture & Training • Legislation & Brexit
Who’ll Be Speaking At The Food Safety Conference?
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc
- Coca-Cola GmbH
- Compass Group UK & Ireland
- Tesco PLC
- Pladis Global
- Food Standards Scotland
- Aberystwyth University
- Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition
- Partech, Inc.
- Mondelēz International
- Public Health England
- GB Foods
- New England Seafood International
- Gruppo Campari