Reduce complaints and impress customers with our Customer Complaint Report Software
Save time, speed up investigations, and customer communications. Automate reports including CPMU. Advanced intelligence helps reduce complaint trends.
UK : +44 845 302 4780
USA: +1 866 522 4307
Want a better way of managing complaints? You're in the right place!
Which problems can our Customer Complaint Report Software solve?
- Manual data entry of complaints is time consuming and error prone. Typical sources of complaints are direct from retailers, through web forms for branded businesses, phone calls, social media, general customer support enquiries, feedback from customer service teams, email and letters. QADEX customer complaint management software automates much of this data input.
- Complaint handling is a manual process relying on the exchange of emails between the individuals responsible at each stage of the process.
- Complaints go missing and consumers or customers are not responded to in a timely fashion. Complaint tracking and case management can be complex and error prone without a software solution.
- Excessive time is being spent spreadsheet wrangling to create reports for customers and internal management. Complaint data is used by many different parts of a business, for different reasons. QADEX customer complaint report software fully automates all reporting and creates a live knowledge base of root cause and corrective action data to enable a permanent downward trend in complaints and complaints per million units sold (CPMU).
- Much time is being spent debating with customers and colleagues which numbers are correct meaning not enough time is available for root cause and corrective action management. QADEX customer complaint software provides one source of the truth, always available through live dashboards so there is no more debate about which numbers are correct and instead time is spent getting to root causes and delivering continuous improvement.
- For branded products there are concerns that some complaints may be fraudulent but there is no way of quickly detecting these. All support tickets and complaints logged are analysed using the unique QADEX fraud detection algorithm to identify potentially fraudulent complaints and alert customer support team members, onscreen, whilst dealing with a phone call.
- Complaint investigations are not conducted consistently. Without consistent investigations the resultant complaint data and knowledge base is not optimised and opportunities for continuous improvement are missed.
Which features does our Customer Complaint Report Software have?
- It allows a consistent approach to complaints management across your sites so you and your customers are no longer frustrated with inconsistent approaches.
- Complaint severity levels can be setup to assist in identifying the appropriate level of investigation for a complaint which means you will have the confidence of knowing that every complaint is being suitably handled and investigated, if required.
- There is an option to group complaints together based on set criteria, so one investigation can be completed for a number of complaints, saving time. No more irritation when you find out multiple separate investigations have been completed where a combined investigation would have been sufficient.
- The ability to assign investigation actions to different people/departments within your business and set deadlines for completion means you are no longer frustrated with slow responses or no responses to investigation actions.
- Automatic reminders can be issued via email when investigation actions are overdue (exceed their deadline set by your business) meaning colleagues can no longer say they forgot. This means that your customer complaint software is doing all the chasing for you on outstanding investigation actions.
- Records refund amounts, retailer admin charges, and time spent completing investigation actions which builds up a comprehensive picture of the total cost of complaints by brand, range product etc which is invaluable when seeking rationale for changes which are required to deliver a reduction in complaints.
- Configurable email and letter templates for responding to consumers & customers, which are logged against the complaints, providing a full overview of communications and consistent responses so you are never disappointed by the quality of your businesses response to customer complaints.
- Reporting facility designed to help you understand the underlying reasons behind the occurrence of complaints and to present complaints data in a way that is recognised by Financial decision makers. Your QADEX customer complaint report software automates all reporting.
- Thresholds can be set on specific complaint categories to automatically highlight any major issues providing real time trend analysis. Imagine your surprise when the system alerts you to adverse trends before anyone has noticed and you can get out in front of the emerging issue.
- Root cause analysis & corrective actions for investigated complaints means you now have the opportunity to experience the pride of reducing complaints over time which can be very difficult to achieve with existing system. No other customer complaint management software is designed to deliver continuous improvement in complaint (CPMU) trends.
- QADEX Support Centre can provide a Consumer Care-line service for branded complaints, if required for telephone/ letter/email complaints. We can provide further relief by dealing directly with your customers on your behalf.
What are the benefits of the system if used properly?
Effective customer complaint management system software should be serving both the customer and business. Whilst the customer is assured that their complaint is being taken seriously, the business should have the expertise and resources to investigate the complaint and prevent reoccurance.
This all takes a significant amount of time and energy. Qadex‘s customer complaint management software can help you save time, speed up investigations and communications.
Our customer complaint management software’s automated reports include CPMU and our advanced intelligence helps reduce complaint trends.
Will I be able to respond to customers in real time?
Yes – the system has this functionality.
What are examples of the Customer Complaint Report Software developing a positive outcome?
Contact us and ask for a copy of the latest customer case studies which demonstrate how long term users of the QADEX customer complaint software have delivered year on year reductions in complaint trends and CPMU.
How does it manage customer feedback?
Regardless of the source of customer feedback, the QADEX customer complaint software captures it, including positive comments and enquiries and automates the workflows required to resolve quickly and impress customers. The embedded knowledge base enables customer support staff to instantly answer tricky customer questions that might otherwise need referring to internal technical, regulatory, marketing or supply chain teams.
What is the legal side when it comes to customer complaints?
The most critical legal requirements in Europe is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
A much overlooked piece of UK legislation stipulates that businesses are required to refund consumers the cost of calling to complain about a product or service. Typically consumers may be incurring costs if they are calling your customer service team using their mobile phones. The QADEX customer complaints software tracks this data for you to ensure you remain compliant.