Your customers are delighted if your business delivers what has been promised. However, we all know that customers/consumers are increasingly aware of their rights and are quick to complain when they perceive that your product does not meet their expectations.
The only solution developed by the food industry, for the food industry, the QADEX customer complaints management module covers the entire cycle from customer/consumer to full investigation allowing for root cause analysis across food supply chains.
Features & Benefits
- Modular and flexible which enables you to use the parts that add the most value to your business.
- Manages multiple sources of complaints from customer care centres, retailers, websites, emails & social media which ensures that all complaints, regardless of source, are dealt with in a consistent manner.
- Innovative fraud detection tools built in.
- Voucher and refund management
- Configurable to manage different retailer complaints reporting protocols
- Access to “backup or contingency” customer care-line personnel available in the QADEX Support centre, meaning that if you are faced with peaks in complaints at certain times we can step in to support at a few hours’ notice.
- Accurate complaint logging and allocation which ensures that complaints are assigned to the correct departments and also assigned to the correct categories for management reporting and KPI purposes.
- Allows you to turn profit draining complaints into Business Intelligence.
- Auto alerts and notifications to flag when a product, or batch, has a complaint level which is “above trend” ensuring rapid management attention and focus.
- Advanced business intelligence reporting allowing auto creation of trend graphs reducing the time spent crunching numbers and enabling management focus on continuous improvement.
- Automatic generation of CPMU reports
- Configurable reporting dashboards to present all your complaints data instantly, no more manipulating spreadsheets.
- Enables you to Improve Customer relationships and return that lost profit to the Bottom line.