Junior Account Manager (Supplier Service Representative) – Not a finance role.
Full-time (37.5hrs / week)
Permanent role, OFFICE BASED in Sileby, possibilities for Homeworking once probation passed
Are you serious about customer service? Light hearted about life, we want to hear from you! We like to have fun while working hard to provide quality customer service. QADEX are a market leading growing software business providing fully managed software as a service to food & drink businesses globally.
QADEX, based in Sileby Leicestershire, are a market-leading, fast-growing software business providing fully managed software as a service to over 16,000 food sites globally.
We provide risk management and compliance solutions for large food and drink businesses.
We are a fun, dynamic team at QADEX which is constantly evolving and developing, with the best days being those where there are lots of laughs around the office and through video conference calls.
The role of an Account Manager within the team is to support the software solution we provide to our customers via phone and email while collating food safety data from their suppliers for various audits. The role requires that the majority of time is spent actively in contact with suppliers and customers, providing exceptional customer service to all. Once your probation period is passed your role will be enhanced to the role of Account Manager
These roles are full-time positions, working 37 hours a week between the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, based in Sileby. Due to some of our customers being based in different time zones, there may be a requirement to work in the evening regularly.
Your employment will be subject to a probationary period and you would begin as a junior. We would hope that within 6 months we would be able to confirm you as an Account Manager.
Although the work varies, typical activities are likely to include some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Outbound calls to suppliers and customers (50-60 calls a day)
- Deal with inbound enquiry calls in to QADEX
- Respond to inbound enquiries from customers and suppliers
- Providing help and advice to customers using QADEX products and/or services.
- Being self-motivated to contact as many suppliers as possible within a working shift through outbound calls and emails. Please be advised that the suppliers will be aware of the calls.
- Communicating courteously with customers/suppliers by telephone, email, letter and face to face if required.
- Whilst interacting with customers and suppliers promote the business of QADEX by providing information and benefits of the QADEX System.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers/suppliers via the QADEX database
- Investigating and solving customers problems with the support of your line manager where required
- Learning about QADEX products and services and keeping knowledge and expertise of such up to date.
- Support on any other duties where required with direction from your line manager.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent communicator, able to empathise, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressurised environment.
- Be organised, a multi-tasker, and highly motivated.
- Be accurate in your work with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly trustworthy, dealing with confidential data.
- Be willing to learn, grow and provide a consistently high level of service.
- A flexible team player with a conscientious, flexible, and ‘can do’ working style.
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from team members and line managers.
- Proven drive and enthusiasm for delivering excellent customer service.
- Be computer and IT literate, with a willingness to learn and develop skills around our bespoke software solution.
- Good language skills and an understanding of time management.
- Proven desire to update product knowledge and skill set where required.
- Team building activities and fun days once we are able to socialise again (rounders, pizza making, rafting, annual Christmas party-Just recently we had a Fish and Chip Lunch as a full team)
- Extra holiday day for your birthday
- Quality working environment recently renovated office
- Pension scheme enrolment after 3 months
- Constant training and support
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
The majority of our experienced team members are working from home, we envisage this continuing. The office has been made Covid safe, with hygiene procedures and desk social distancing. While training this role will be office-based fully.