Careline Customer Service Administrator
Full-time (37.5hrs / week)
Permanent role, OFFICE BASED in Sileby, possibilities for hybrid home working once probation passed
QADEX are a market leading fast growing software business providing fully managed software as a service to over 16,000 food sites globally.
We are a fun, dynamic team at QADEX which is constantly evolving and developing, with the best days being those where there are lots of laughs around the office.
The role of the Careline Customer Service Administrator within the team is to assist our customers with complaints and queries that they receive around their products on a daily basis. You’ll play a vital role within the growing customer care division of QADEX.
You will be serious about customer service. Light hearted about life.
The main aim of the customer care division is to provide excellent customer service.
These roles are Full time positions, working 09.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday, based in Sileby. Your employment will be subject to a 6 month probationary period.
Although the work varies, typical activities are likely to include some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Deal with inbound and outbound calls.
- Deal with inbound enquiries.
- Responding to customer issues and complaints.
- Answering and logging all customer emails and letters through varied platforms.
- Build an excellent knowledge of products.
- Follow process and procedures to satisfy the SLA.
- Support on any other duties where required with the direction from your line manager.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent communicator, able to empathise, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressurised environment.
- Be organised, a multi tasker and highly motivated.
- Be accurate in your work with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly trustworthy, dealing with confidential data.
- Be willing to learn, grow and provide a consistently high level of service.
- A flexible and conscientious team player.
- Be computer and IT literate, with good language skills and an understanding of time management.
- Team building activities and fun days (rounders, pizza making, rafting)
- Extra holiday day for your birthday
- Quality working environment
- Pension scheme availability
- Constant training and support
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
We look forward to meeting you!