QADEX will exhibit at the Food Safety Conference, taking place on the 17th May at the University of Salford.
Attendees are encouraged to visit the QADEX stand to learn how the QADEX cloud-based platform is helping food and drink companies:
- Improve Productivity – Save time and work smarter with easy-to-use tools to capture, process, and track food safety data
- Improve Compliance – Simplify compliance with retailer and BRC requirements with built-in risk management and audit automation
QADEX will showcase their platform and solutions around – Product & Supplier Risk Management, Approval, Specifications, Quality Monitoring, Customer Complaints and New Product Development.
For more information about the Food Safety Conference, visit:
QADEX is a Quality Management System (QMS) that helps food and drink companies improve productivity, profitability, and compliance with a flexible, user-friendly software platform that captures, manages, and analyzes real-time data. Learn more at www.qadex.com.
As a modular platform QADEX customers can pick and mix modules from.
- Vulnerability Assessments & Raw Material Risk Assessments
- Supplier Risk Assessments
- Supplier Self Audit Questionnaire Management
- Audits & Visits Management
- Allergen Validation & Management
- Specification Management
- Goods In QA Checks and Supplier Quality Monitoring
- Customer Complaint Management
- New Product Development