Auditing your suppliers is a vital ingredient of a quality management system. It may be a possible new supplier, or an existing one, because of a recent incident.
Supplier Audits help you improve quality standards in your suppliers, but they can represent a heavy administrative burden on your audit team.
- An audit scheduler to assist auditors during workload scheduling.
- Tools to match supplier & audit type to auditor competences.
- Visibility on supplier audit status across the business to update KPI’s and other management reporting systems.
- Management and closure of non-conformances is streamlined.
- Real-time status of outstanding non-conformances with colour coding of overdue non-conformances.
- Various ways to conduct audits, from pen and paper to tablet computers.
- Auditor performance can be measured and monitored.
- Enables visibility of overdue audits
- Raising non-conformances and corrective actions is simple
- Providing real time progress alerts of outstanding non-conformances
- Automatically chases outstanding non-conformances
- Electronically stores audit reports
- Savings in auditor time
- Non-conformances identified and resolved more quickly
- Greater efficiency in scheduling audits
- Clearer visibility of audit non-conformances
- Centralised records and access to audit history