Reduce your risk of a product recall by 25%
Allergy recalls are one of the largest sources of recalls in the food industry, yet many are preventable.
Does your business answer yes to these questions as part of allergen risk assessment?
- Huge Excel risk assessment spreadsheet currently being used.
- All the allergens are listed on this spreadsheet.
- All the ingredients purchased are listed on this spreadsheet.
- A matrix is created using the above.
- The matrix should to be updated every time a new ingredient is brought into the business.
Problems That Our Allergen Manager Module Solves:
- Over reliance on an Excel based system which is not up to date.
- Not enough resources to review and cross check data from your suppliers.
- Not enough time to examine every specification, against your supplier audit processes.
- A lack of connection between supplier audit functions and product specification functions.
Features & Benefits
- Identify likely allergen labelling errors by checking suppliers raw material specifications against site audit information.
- Consolidated allergen report showing all allergens and allergen cross contamination risks for your site/s.
- Live updates to consolidated allergen reports as new raw material specifications are received or existing specifications updated.
- Likely reduction in labelling errors
- Less audit non-conformances.
- Audit ready 24/7
- Comply with retailer and customer requirements
- Reduction in hassle
- Free technical resource to focus on other priorities
- Business protection