Supplier Monitoring And QA Checks On Intake To Enable Step Change Quality Improvements
Best practice is that all raw materials be checked, on intake, to ensure compliance with specifications.
Many food businesses currently do this manually using paper based systems. QADEX users can automate QA checks on intake and create an integrated supplier monitoring system.
Benefits of using QADEX Goods in Manager for QA checks include:
- Checks are conducted in a consistent manner, against pre-determined criteria, always.
- Less non-conforming product on site
- Automatic links to the Raw Material Specifications module ensures that Goods In have access to current raw material specification information at all times.
- Product sampling programs are consistently applied
- Product testing for microbiological, chemical, physical and organoleptic standards, as required are conducted consistently.
- Non-conformances can be auto notified to suppliers for action.
- COA/COC’s can be managed consistently
- Temperature checks, where required are managed consistently
- Powerful reporting capabilities ensure you have all the supplier history information necessary to inform ongoing supplier risk assessments
- Group alert systems to identify problem suppliers across your group quickly and raise an alert.
- Intelligence systems to identify good suppliers who may be starting to go bad, enabling you to spot this and take corrective action before a major issue occurs.
Selected features of the Goods In Module include:
- Auto interfaces with purchase ordering systems if required.
- Customisable checks for different products.
- Meets the needs of technical and purchasing teams.