Retail & Wholesale Supply Chain Risks
The food and drinks industry relies critically on the vast number of retailers and wholesalers to get their products into the hands of the consumer. Huge swathes of litigation and compliance regulations protect the consumer, but who is there to protect the brands and businesses of our Retailers and Wholesalers when something goes wrong?
Supply chain risks include Financial & Commercial, Food Safety, Ethical, Environmental & Brand Protection. With the rapid rise of social media and ever watchful media there is a vital need to gain every advantage by using an easy software dashboard to give you an integrated solution for assessing your supply chain risks.
How Does it Work?
A more detailed explanation can be given, once we know the specific needs of your company and your specific niche in the food and drinks industry, and we can easily show you in detail how it would operate effectively with your existing systems.
- It is totally configurable to your specific supply chain risk assessment criteria and parameters and is flexible enough to risk assess and score your suppliers.
- Multi stage risk assessments can be completed by different departments with all information coming together to form an integrated “risk score” for the supplier.
- All suppliers are managed consistently.
- Your company will be automatically Audit ready 24/7.
- This software makes it easy to drive continuous improvement in your supply chain year-on-year in a standardised, consistent and measurable way.
To find out more about how it will work with your systems and discuss any specific supply chain risk management issues you have, click here: