Supply Chain Auditing
Complex Global Supply Chains That Are Constantly Changing Require A Tried And Tested Solution
Agents, traders, distributors, large food groups, small local suppliers, mergers and acquisitions, all result in a set of supply chain partners that are constantly changing.
Yet you are expected to ensure that auditing of this supply chain is up to date at all times as part of your supply chain risk management
QADEX enables step change improvement in your supply chain auditing processes.
Benefits of using QADEX for Supply Chain Auditing include:
- Easy to configure risk assessment criteria & parameters meaning you can change your requirements quickly and easily as new threats emerge.
- Automatic notification of suggested audit regime for each supplier ensures that supplier audit regimes are structured & consistent across all of your operations.
- Standardisation & removal of subjectivity from supplier risk assessments across group sites.
- Audit trail of each suppliers risk assessment history so you can see why and when supplier risk profiles have changed.
- Secure and easy to use website.
- Unlimited system support to suppliers.
- Technical support to suppliers who need assistance.
- Automatic reminders to suppliers who have not completed.
- Telephone based follow up calls to suppliers who are slow completing.
- Ongoing liaison with your technical department regarding any issues that arise.
- Easy updates when questionnaire formats are changed.
- Multiple questionnaire formats for different types of suppliers.
- Questionnaires fully completed by suppliers before submission.
- Instant access to supplier assurance status through a suite of management reports.
- Ability to run queries across all data held in the QADEX system when you need to answer questions or produce statistics based on data received from suppliers.