QA Checks & Supplier Monitoring On Intake
Enable Step Change Quality Improvements
Having consistent QA checks on intake, will ensure compliance with specifications, and make sure that only products complying with specification, will reach your shelves and become available to customers.
If you currently do this manually using paper based systems or IT systems that are not fit for purpose then QADEX has the answer.
What can the QADEX Goods – In Manager For QA Checks do?
- Always conducts checks in a consistent manner, against pre-determined criteria
- Reduces any non-conforming product in store
- Provides automatic links to the Specifications module and ensures that Goods-In have access to current specification information at all times.
- Consistently applies product sampling programs
- Consistently conducts product testing for microbiological, chemical, physical and organoleptic standards, as required.
- Automatically notifies suppliers of any non-conformances for action.
- Consistently manages COA/COC’s
- Temperature checks, where required are managed consistently
- Powerful reporting capabilities ensure you have all the supplier history information necessary to inform ongoing supplier risk assessments & quality reviews
- Intelligence systems to identify good suppliers who show signs of failing, enabling you to take corrective action before a major issue occurs.
Additional Features Of The Goods-In Module Include:
- Auto interfaces with purchase ordering systems if required.
- Customisable checks for different products.
- Meets the needs of technical and purchasing teams.