Come and Join the Happiness Advocates at QADEX
Account Managers are the team at QADEX who turn market leading software into excellent service delivery for our food industry customers around the world. Our account managers interact with our customers and their supply chain on a daily basis.
These are special roles for special people with extensive on the job training provided to support you in your progression from junior account manager to account manager and onwards.
Typical Work Activities
Although the work varies, typical activities are likely to include some or all of the following:
- Providing help and support to food & drink businesses using Qadex software.
- Managing your time to focus on delivering customer requirements.
- Proactively reaching out to our customer’s supply chain to assist them with meeting various food safety requirements.
- Communicating courteously with customers’ suppliers by telephone, email and face to face if required.
- Review documents provided by suppliers as per your individual customer requirement.
The role would typically require working 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, based in our Sileby office. Flexible hours are available. There may also be a requirement for evening shift work depending on customer needs – ie different time zone.
You will be a motivated self starter looking to develop your career in a fast paced, fun environment where you will be making a valuable contribution to our success every day. You will have demonstrated a high level of IT literacy and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service.
What We Offer
We offer a fun working environment in a small business with a flat management structure, including a competitive bonus scheme. We also offer:
- Continual personal development
- Annual holiday entitlement of 33 days including bank holidays
- An additional holiday on your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Regular fun events
- Free parking
To apply please CLICK HERE to submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining how you believe you meet the above criteria and details of your current salary.